Mah tucket (out of blood upgrade)

Ikiwith

Hi wyrdos.

I would like play my Mah Tucket crew again. I've played with Mah 2 or 3 games, during these games I attached her (know the terrain, out of blood and dirty cheater). However, I think that during my games, out of blood was a very expensive resources upgrade (you need use an 8 of rams or tomes and a soulstone to obtain the trigger). 

I learnt during those games that Mah can kill beaters but she usually suffered against them. She is better with repositioning movements, buffing and killing scheme runner and not heavy beater models.

I feel that with the same cost of the upgrade and the soulstone for the trigger I can include a bayou gremlin, who can gives me one more activation and I can fail a melé atack with him to obtain positive flips with Frankie, Burt, Rooster, Mah, ...

What do you think?

Thanks

I agree! I stopped using Out For Blood when Lenny was errataed to no longer give rams to masters. The fact you need a Soulstone and an 8+ of the right suit puts me off. Lenny used to be decent enough support, and Mah was one of the masters who could make sure he could keep up since she has multiple ways to push him.

I started taking Know the Terrain, Dirty Cheater, and Lead Lined Apron. I feel like the designers knew she was upgrade hungry which is why they gave The Little Lass that upgrade ability. But I wish she had either Armour 1 or Diving Charge by default.