Shifting Loyalties Campaign Advice.

Tsyuukii

Hey, so I am joining a campaign at the end of this month, it is the first campaign that I will have played and have an idea of what to run but need a bit of constructive criticism to make sure that it's solid or not.

So I am using

The Judge

Francisco Ortega

Death Marshal Recruiter

Death Marshal

So The Judge will generally be durable and quite multipurpose as he has a decent damage output especially when getting a mask trigger on his attack actions, Francisco will make any member of the crew more durable and has some good abilities himself which can make him harder to put down when in melee, the recruiter is generally quite good 'Not today lads' may not always come up but will be extremely useful and putting guild marshal on Francisco means he will also benefit from the rule, recruiters take a bit to take down and finally the death marshal can pine box and is somewhat durable, it is also generally quite fast when taking into account that it has unimpeded.

Is this list missing anything or is there anything that would work better in it at this point, also i'd appreciate tips on what models to add into this list as the campaign progresses.

Is there a limit to what models can be included? How badly do you want to traumatize your opponents?

The last time I played a campaign I think I started with:
Ryle (leader)
Franc + Wade In
Austringer
Brutal Effigy
Reporter

For a total of 33ss.

I went for a quick bounty to get Brutal for Ryle (:+fate  for damage). I also got a fairly quick metal plate, making him essentially an unkillable murder machine. It just got worse from there, and at the end of the campaign I was rocking Sonnia with extra armor, companion, :+fate for damage, ability to ignore armor and of course her avatar. Needless to say, it was sort of difficult to find anyone to play against at that point.

11 hours ago, Myyrä said:

Is there a limit to what models can be included? How badly do you want to traumatize your opponents?

The last time I played a campaign I think I started with:
Ryle (leader)
Franc + Wade In
Austringer
Brutal Effigy
Reporter

For a total of 33ss.

I went for a quick bounty to get Brutal for Ryle (:+fate  for damage). I also got a fairly quick metal plate, making him essentially an unkillable murder machine. It just got worse from there, and at the end of the campaign I was rocking Sonnia with extra armor, companion, :+fate for damage, ability to ignore armor and of course her avatar. Needless to say, it was sort of difficult to find anyone to play against at that point.

I am not 100% sure on the rules I just know that it is 35ss and I don't really have many models, I heard something about going for a bounty and Impact UK just said that I should keep that in mind, would you recommend any other models for my crew or any other upgrades I should use?

32 minutes ago, Tsyu said:

I am not 100% sure on the rules I just know that it is 35ss and I don't really have many models, I heard something about going for a bounty and Impact UK just said that I should keep that in mind, would you recommend any other models for my crew or any other upgrades I should use?

What models do you have?

A good first upgrade to have (since you can only have 1 in your starting crew) is Wade In on Francisco.

I have The guild's Judgement box, Francisco and the guild part to the starter set, that's all I have in guild, my mate just gave me a list idea

Francisco with Badge of office

The Judge

Johan (which I do have) 

Orderly

I think it's a decent list that has diversity so may run that unless there is anything else.