Schemes & Stones Blog - Quick Reference Guild

Khyodee

Numb to the world should be added to the upgrades section, maybe debt too.

Badge of office on Lady J, I think she almost always has it to soak up a big hit.

Plus, if you mention Franc, the Brutal Effigy should be mentioned too^^

Maybe add Witchling Thralls to the McCabe section?

Also, what should be done about Franc - Lady J, Perdita and McMourning take him quite often, so he`s always a model "to watch for" (oh, and you should mention his htk upgrade, I think he`s a 9 stone model ;) )

And just out of curiosity - why would you say that it`s harder to kill Nellie then it is to kill a Perdita?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tris said:

Numb to the world should be added to the upgrades section, maybe debt too.

Numb makes sense and I'll add it, but debt doesn't really feel like a gotcha kinda thing. You just draw a card and do +1 damage for the turn.

Badge of office on Lady J, I think she almost always has it to soak up a big hit.

Plus, if you mention Franc, the Brutal Effigy should be mentioned too^^

I really don't see badge of office that much from Guild lists and I never took it when I was Guild, so seems more like a meta thing. I can add Effigy though as that makes sense.

Maybe add Witchling Thralls to the McCabe section?

Sure

Also, what should be done about Franc - Lady J, Perdita and McMourning take him quite often, so he`s always a model "to watch for" (oh, and you should mention his htk upgrade, I think he`s a 9 stone model ;) )

He is listed under the generic watch out list so I think its covered there (I can add upgrades there and forsake it elsewhere).

As for Nellie vs Perdita, I would say Nellie makes it a lot harder for opponents to get into her then Perdita due to being able to push things away when attacked or even just pushing/slowing or pushing into a place they can't charge her.

• Like 1

[UPG] Numb To The World; makes the model immune to conditions and can’t be “obeyed” by enemies

The second part is an oversimplification. You can normally obey the model with Numb. He can choose not to be obeyed but its a card discard.

I would also consider Guild McMourning very hard to kill because he usually has Brutal Effigy and Frank and Badge of Office. Even if you count basic stats thats Df5, HtW and 14 Wds

3 hours ago, trikk said:

The second part is an oversimplification. You can normally obey the model with Numb. He can choose not to be obeyed but its a card discard.

I would also consider Guild McMourning very hard to kill because he usually has Brutal Effigy and Frank and Badge of Office. Even if you count basic stats thats Df5, HtW and 14 Wds

Regarding McMourning - that`s what I meant with Lady J being harder to shift than it seems :)