Painters Challenge (2016) -- February wrap-up

prof_bycid

Well, you've done it!  We've been painting models together for a year now.  Post your February pledge here and let everyone see how you did in the final sprint. 

As soon as I can get the numbers from the first 2/3 of the challenge before I took over, I will get the totals posted. 

Here's what I did in February: 3 Jorogumo for 27 SS.  These awesome and large models have so many details, I really wish I had only pledged 1 and done a good job with that.  But, at least I got them table-ready. 

large.Feb2017_Jorogumo_done.jpg.02e640f2dd5587420dddbb7165d41583.jpg

• Like 2

Hello,

I painted six steam arachnids for 24 ss and three malifaux raptors for 9ss. The total is 33 ss.

I just left home, but tonight I'll proudly take a picture of all the minis I painted thanks to this challenge. Since they are not as many as you guys (looking at @RikLok and @Bengt...), it will be easier than it sounds :lol:

• Like 2

Rust and RikLok: those are beautiful.  You have convinced me to be less subtle with the highlighting.  I think mine get lost because they are not bold enough.  Time to test it out with the new 2017 painting challenge!

Bengt:  Nice bold colors on that awesome emissary.  Everything stands out nicely.

• Like 1

Hey,

I promised a picture of all the minis I've painted thanks to the challenge. Here it goes:

20170304_000549_zpsdmjkcnoh.jpg

I'd like to thank you all again for this year I've spent painting with you guys. The challenge has motivated me a lot and I hope that next year will be at least as productive as 2016!

• Like 7

Here is the final tracking sheet for the 2016 Painters Challenge.  There will undoubtedly be errors in here as I combed the imformation from the old threads.  Thanks to everyone that joined in tihs journey, it is great to be painting with you all.  Some of you are not only excellent painters but absolute beasts in laying down paint on so many models.  Time to look towards the 2017 painters challenge now, so see you over in the new threads.

Hmm, doesn't want to let me upload a Excel file, even after converting back a couple versions.  Anyone have any ideas?

Link to a new Google Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SlORnECCGIprIjWPowzehGvFda2Fjx7e7OZAULlwMo0/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by prof_bycid
Linked to new google doc as per Bengt's advice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, prof_bycid said:

Hmm, doesn't want to let me upload a Excel file, even after converting back a couple versions.  Anyone have any ideas?

Where did you try to upload it? Google doc should accept office open XML spreadsheets (.xlsx) if nothing else. If the forum doesn't want to host spreadsheets directly it is perhaps a blanket ban on anything that could contain macros.