Buckaroo Banzai!

baggined

One of the players in my group is running a big game hunter type with a little construct engineering on the side - long arms, traps, little mechanical Eagle that hunts down her prey - that sort of thing.

I think she'll want to move into buckaroo a bit later on and no doubt will want to ride a Hunter. 

As an FM, I'd probably make her build an approximation of the actual hunter perhaps with less of the talents and abilities the real one gets and then roll with it. Cos why not?!

You'd have to be a bit careful with what you'd allow to work as I'm sure no FM wants to see Fated riding Peacekeepers! 

I'd stick to making them build their own mechanical versions of existing beasts. Purely so you'd have a bit of benchmark to work with.

Syc

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2017 at 11:20 AM, Mason said:

Check out the Mechanical Monster Pursuit in Into the Steam. :)

Aye, that's what I used. I have a recurring antagonist working for the Guild who is effectively going through the Buckaroo Pursuit every time he's ridden out of town on a rail. Lieutenant Xavier Lafayette, Riotbreaker "Extraordinaire". He is accompanied by his custom Watcher, "Zephyr" (A Mechanical Ahool, Into the Bayou pg. 117.) and loves brandishing his AG Strike Breaker.

• Like 1