The Dark Powers - Story Encounter - Northampton 28th August

Clousseau

Important - this event now has a new venue - WarZone Workshop in Northampton. New rulespack and payment details below.

3 fun but challenging interlinked story encounters will be played with an early finish as its a Sunday. Book 4 models will be allowed.

£5 entry 

Rulespack here; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Rules Pack - Dark Powers- Aug16_v1.pdf

Confirmed

1. Connor
  2. Andy G - Nicodem
  3. Matt L - Reva
  4. Graeme
  5. Claire
  6. Ben - Nellie Cochrane
  7. Craig
  8. Joel
  9. Mike
  10. Lee

Reserve

Me - Sandeep

• 2 weeks later...

Due to poor ticket sales for the miniatures events at Strategy, they have cancelled them. We don't die that easily (said Nicodem).

So thanks to some good work by Panzer we have a new venue, albeit with a tight schedule.

First post has been updated, as will facebook shortly.

Hope to see you there, and spread the word.

In order to speed up game 1 I will publish the first story at least 24 hours in advance, so it effectively becomes a fixed list game. So I'll assign table on registration which you'll then go to and get ready to play with models on the table. Should save 10-15 mins and represents something happening on the way to the shops!

• Like 1

As promised here is the general information and first encounter information. Please read it carefully and arrive with your crew list ready for your first game, considering that you could be attacker or defender!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Dark Powers Player Guide Aug 16 - pt1.pdf

If we end up with odd numbers I'll play to ensure everyone gets 3 games, and I'll be playing Sandeep (2 games played so far). 

Does the death thing applied to summoned models? I'm thinking specifically of Banasuva here but I guess there's some other notable totems that the rule could really suck for (Huggy, for example).

No, 'cos they don't really die in my view.

Masters are excluded as well of course.

• Like 1

I don't have the toys to cope with casualties for mcmorning so swapping to Seamus. 

You have said fixed list but I don't understand what you mean 

Fixed list for story 1 basically means turn up with a prepared list so we can get a quick start to that game/give less time as we have a short day.

• Like 1