What can we do better than Gremlins ?

Meliondor

How often are Gremlins really going to take Liquid Courage and Ol' Cranky against the Guild? A faction not known for its Wp tricks. What do they lose out on if they do?

If I am playing Ophelia (which is most likely if a person declares Guild, or well almost any faction for that matter) Old Cranky and Liquid Bravery are auto includes. Though crew build can change depending on what I feel I may be facing and what the S&S are. Not that other masters aren't good I like Ophelia and the fact that she isn't dependant upon her upgrades to do what she needs to do. Now others may have a differing opinion but that's okay too. 

This is the first thing that came to mind when I read this topic. Apparently Gremlins take their whole arsenal decks in 50 SS games :D

They have Som`er, Wong, Glowy Whiskey Golems, Trixiebelle, Lenny, Slop Haulers, Pigapult, Ophelia, Remi, Francois and autohitting Bayou Gremlins while the oponent has a clear table half with no cover or LOS blocking possibilities.

Trully the gremlins are horrendous.

I beat my Gremlin opponent with Lady Justice twice and then he beat his gremlins with my Lady Justice

LADY JUSTICE IS TEH ULTIMATE GREMLIN COUNTER!

• Like 1