Joelfaux II - September 20th & 21st - TICKETS ON SALE!

Joel

As regards Saturday evening:

We have the hall until 19.15 - so plenty of time for casual games / board games and chat. The group meal is booked for 19.30 and currently involves 12 people who have informed me of their wish to join us. If anyone else wants in - great! But please let me know today if possible!

Is that 35 or 50,  with or without upgrades and soulstones included? Or is it not that much of a big deal?

Also, are you asking people who wish to be considered for BP to all put their crews on a seperate table for ease of voting? like what happened at either #FistingJoel or the masters side event (can't remember which, but was the best organised painting vote I've seen)

Asking these questions for fun as unlikely I'll enter ;)

Also, are you asking people who wish to be considered for BP to all put their crews on a seperate table for ease of voting? like what happened at either #FistingJoel or the masters side event (can't remember which, but was the best organised painting vote I've seen)

Asking these questions for fun as unlikely I'll enter ;)

The Masters side event (League of Extraordinary Henchmen) was superbly organised !!!!!! :)

Yes, the henchman must be in your pool and must be the "special" noted henchman if you have more than one in your pool

?? So we declare a 'Special Henchman' on the day?

Do we provide a 100SS pool list?

Just checking as I'll have limited time between now and then to actually do much planing so I need to get it right first time ;p

Will