Couple of quick Q's

tinfish

Can someone confirm for me that Lilith's Tangle Shadows is a "horror duel"?

Just making sure I understand the horror duel mechanism.

Cursed Object on page 86 is making my head spin too.

Any of my non-Peon models within 1" of a non-peon enemy model can spend 1 activation point to give the enemy Cursed Object.

cursed object; This model can... Which model? My model who is trying to give the cursed object, or the enemy model I gave it to by spending 1AP? I can't work out if this is a test for the opponent to remove the curse, or for me to pass it on to him.

If it is the enemy model who can remove the condition from himself (and it isn't much of a condition as it does nothing) then that would seem to clash with the final paragraph which says "this crew can remove...." Which begs the question which crew?

Would be easy to understand if they used terms like "attacking model, defending model". As it is, I am confused :D

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

I think I worked it out.

All my none Peons can give any of their none peons the curse for 1 ap (1 ap for each curse i try to hand out)

The enemy can attempt to remove the condition from himself with a wk action, costing me 1 vp.

I can freely remove the condition to gain 1 VP.

I hope that is it lol.

Can someone confirm for me that Lilith's Tangle Shadows is a "horror duel"?

It is absolutely not a Horror Duels.

Horror Duels only happen when a model specifically says that another model has to make a Horror Duel, such as with the Terrifying rule ("Enemy models must pass a TN 13 Horror Duel if they end a Walk action within this model's engagement range or target this model with an Action") or from more specific rules such as the Revelation trigger on the Hanged ("After damaging, the target must pass a TN 12 Horror Duel").

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

I think I worked it out.

All my none Peons can give any of their none peons the curse for 1 ap (1 ap for each curse i try to hand out)

The enemy can attempt to remove the condition from himself with a wk action, costing me 1 vp.

I can freely remove the condition to gain 1 VP.

I hope that is it lol.

You've got it, save for the bolded part. If the enemy removes the condition, then it just goes away, and you don't gain any VP. You only gain VP from Cursed Object by removing the condition from an enemy model at the end of the turn.

Thanks, I will get the hang of this game eventually.

But if it was just like my other games, it wouldn't be much use would it :D

With "costing me one vp" I mean't if they remove it (rather than me) I won't gain a VP. Not that I would lose 1 from my total.

Thanks again.

Will be able to test it out on the tabletop once I receive my second card deck.