Herrkuba's art :)

herrkuba

Today something different. I started preparing for the June contest in Toruń in Poland. I decided to prepare 'fanatsy bust'. I recived from Kromlech really epic orc bust as a gift :) I started this morning and i hope i will finishe him in max 3 days :3 Here u go a WIP pic. Hope u like his face :D

1_zpsygylmrfk.jpg

Best regards

I finally write the last post for Army Painter :) I show u inbox of Mega Paint Set, show u how to prepare simple urban base, and now I want to show u full tutorial how to paint that nice orc from Kromlech :3 I know that I could do it better, but I wanted to give u easy way to use AP paints. I hope u like my interpretation of this orc and my tutorial too :D

Blog with tutorial ----> http://raspberryi.blogspot.com/2015/03/lets-try-army-painter-painitng.html

Ork%20Front_zpspett6kko.jpg

Ork%20Back_zpsccbkm71c.jpg

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, here u go some next WIPs :D I finished gogles  ( the mushroom cloud is a lilttle to invisible, but Im low in freehand :P), and Im finished belts (it was really big fun to paint texture on a smooth area ^^). The is still much to do, but i hope u like him :D

1_zpsmmjx687q.jpg

2_zps9lnhoosd.jpg

3_zpsvbtlaci0.jpg

4_zpsl1w26y2d.jpg

Best regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Some time ago (from two weeks ago, I think), I managed to almost finish another project (this is still a WIP). Now I'm waiting for the necessary materials to finish him. Model from Fernando Ruiz Miniatures. Now what I still have to do. First of all, water (I'm waiting for the resin). In place of a hole in the pedestal will (hopefully) water reservoir. I'm still do not know, how to call him and in which style should I prepare the badge. And at the end I need to create pipe in his left hand :)
Hope u like him :)

1_zpspyansw9e.jpg
3_zpsajbe2qsv.jpg
2_zpshn2yirui.jpg

Best regards
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

To update my gallery here I past my last work from Iron Painter contest. Also I finished the post on my blog, so if u want to read something about this diorama, here u go :)

Blog ---> http://raspberryi.blogspot.com/2015/05/youll-be-next.html

If u want U can give a vote on CMoN :) ---> http://www.coolminiornot.com/377908

1_zps7xepryxs.jpg2_zpsyb3zjtw7.jpg

3_zpsr5abk4to.jpg

4_zpsab4dvchj.jpg

Best regards

Herrkuba

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...