Herrkuba's art :)

herrkuba

Thank u so much people :)

@zFiend: It was such a fun to paint that Belles. The most important is base coat. I always use white primer, it gives my painting cartoon-looks coz I love appling light colors. My favorite producer of paints is Army Painter. So I usually use them. To paint flesh on Belles and Sybelle I started from Necrotic Flesh as base. Next I mixed Necrotic with red (can be Blood Red), and applied it into the shadow places on the models. Then when i got fine gradient of colors, I started to get more light. I highlighted the models with Necrotc Flesh with white paint. Step by step adding more white, up to the single white paint. lt's important to end on white highlights coz it's give that cartoon-looks. That's how I paint the flesh :D The rest of clothes was easy to make, so I leave it :P The umbrellas were paiting by use the airbrush and some of the magic specific - AK chippling medium :) It's beter then the hairspray :P Bases were the big experiment (as always xD). It was the first time I have used Still Water effect, and it's really nice and easy to apply.

And again, I'm sorry for my weak english.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I finished Dead Doxy and Bete Noir :) Specially for zFiend I made a tutorial, how to paint dead skin to my Doxies. I posted that tut on me blog: http://raspberryi.blogspot.com/2013/11/dead-doxy-bete-noire-oraz-may-tutorial.html. I wrote it in Polish but in a right side is translator, so maybe this will help :P

DeadDoxy1_zps106ac1ba.jpg

DeadDoxy2_zpsbc35ea4b.jpg

BeteNoire_zps52ee84ab.jpg

I hope u like it :)

Best regards

Herrkuba

• Like 2

• 1 month later...