Malifaux Masters UK 18/19th January

Clousseau

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A generic pud food thing would be a short drive only and is perfectly possible.

A short drive does mean those hoping to drink will have a problem, is it the kind of place you could spend the evening after a meal?

I'm hoping to drop the car at the hotel after the last game and get a cab back to where we are eating.

Day 2 was certainly more tense than day 1. Maybe because we locked the Masters away in a separate room!

Congratulations to Craig who's been the nearly man for the last few years, and if his current career fails can move into psychology!

A few pics are here http://s101.photobucket.com/user/clousseau/library/Malifaux/UK%20Masters%202014

And here's the victor

2014-01-19191548_zps0e18377f.jpg

Craig (ukrocky) is the new Malifaux master beating Greg in the final. Joel beats Luke to claim 3rd place. Massive congrats to Craig and to all the folks who took part.

Joel drew with Luke, to claim 3rd based on 1st day total VPs ;) . It was great to play Joel in a non intense game, I think we both knew 3rd and 4th was not what we came to play for so could relax a bit. Also good to see Pandora played well, I think in the right hands she might be a future Lynch. Hopefully it won't be Joel's as I don't fancy facing that again.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Also thank you Dave, you made this all happen so Thank you for all your hard work.

For those that are interested, or wish to check whether Mike's ramblings on Fools daily have been accurate, here are the results - you can follow everyone's progress through the 2 stages. This was the wallchart that tracked the event - no computer required to monitor this event.

[ATTACH]16991[/ATTACH]

Masters Results 13.pdf