The Isle of Faux - Saturday 11th January 2014

Oathius

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thank you guys for the time and effort you put in to make such a fantastic tournament, and to every one else for making it such a great atmosphere.

thanks to my opponents, for putting up with my poor hearing and, for giving me such good and fun games, especially to Pete for a 10/10 draw which looked like a white wash when i lost sonnia and Sameal with in 2 activations (end of turn 1 and start of turn 2), but went the distance to get me the last point.

looking forward to the next one and trying to get another one going the the area sometime soon.

see people at lost love

joe

Yes thanks guys, and Joe that was a great game, brilliant come back from you, I should have finished Fransisco when i had the chance.

3 great games, so oddly not upset over my poor showing, good games, meeting people again, the result is wholly secondary. In fact given we had a cracking lunch probably further back then that. Love sausage Austin!

Thanks for a great tournament lads and a good curry afterwards ( the ambience was great in there lol)

@mcdougal just wondering why you used top 7 is that usual for tournaments ( this was my 1st one) as if you use top 3 neverborn come out top, also places 8+9 were neverborn making that stat 40% +50% while keeping all other factions the same.

Did mention 2/3 podiums were NB, so yep defo another way to look at it. Used top 7 on a whim as (as oathius pointed out) there are 7 factions, so the chance for each to be represented. I didn't realise the next two were NB as well!

Neverborn certainly did well, I jut think the demo is interested as it does represent a shift away from the "never lose" scenario!

Thanks guys for the great event. Really enjoyed playing against some new crews and new players. Great location and I thought the day went very smoothly, which is a great credit to you Austin considering it was you first try. Looking forward to my next tournament.