More examples of Nothing

Barnaberible

Ok, so I thought I would post up the pics of my Wretches and Nothing beast, not to show off my painting skill (which is pretty poor!) but more to give some more examples of different colours used on the models as I found it pretty tricky to decide how to paint them.

I started off with the red Wretch, and while I quite like it it didnt look much like it came out of a void! (looks more like something a fire gamin would take for a walk) I put this down to the gloss varnish I used on the highlights as much as anything.

Next up was the blue Wretch, which probably came out the best of the 3, I was going for the effect of something that is moving through the light spectrum.

Now it was a choice of stripping the first or painting the 3rd a different colout again, so I went for a similar effect with the 3rd but using green and not blue (dosent work as well)

For the nothing beast I was going for an effect of having the blue merge into the red, pretty difficult model to paint as there is alot of flat areas.

sorry about the quality of the photos but hopefully they might give some ideas

post-9670-13911930848124_thumb.jpg

post-9670-13911930846929_thumb.jpg

post-9670-13911930847188_thumb.jpg

post-9670-13911930847425_thumb.jpg

post-9670-13911930847662_thumb.jpg

post-9670-13911930847904_thumb.jpg