Question for Henchmen

Stinkmunk

What with this being a busy time of year, post GenCon, new edition release and all, I recognize that things take longer than normal, but how long should one wait for a response on a Henchman application before becoming concerned that it was not received?

I have started running demos anyway, and we have a league starting up at the FLGS that I'll be working on, but it would be helpful to me to know what it is I DON'T know, you know?

It took several weeks for my application to be approved. I would recommend that you send a PM to Justin. He will be the one to contact concerning the application. Probably, GenCon has pushed all that to the back burner. Probably lots of catch up to do now.

What with this being a busy time of year, post GenCon, new edition release and all, I recognize that things take longer than normal, but how long should one wait for a response on a Henchman application before becoming concerned that it was not received?

I have started running demos anyway, and we have a league starting up at the FLGS that I'll be working on, but it would be helpful to me to know what it is I DON'T know, you know?

What Arli said. I would add that if you need help with your events before becoming an official Hechman, send me a line and I will help with information and tips and such.