Through the Breach date ?

Jonasty

Not a specific thread yet for TtB stuff so I figured this might be the best place for this. GenCon was supposed to be the release of TtB but they pushed it off to allow for more support of M2E which was cool. But I haven't seen or heard anything since then on when we can expect to see it.

Has anyone heard anything on a possible "street date" for the RPG? I'm super excited to check that out!

Which to me says "not September", assuming they'd want at least a couple of weeks to gather feedback, make changes, maybe another round of updates to see if the fixes cover issues for at least the majority of groups, and that's before printing off 2,300'ish books and then shipping out 1,500'ish packages.

I haven't seen anything official said yet, but at this point I've adjusted my expectations back to October at a minimum, with recognition that only being a month late would still be a reasonable period of time for a successful KS project.

I wasn't aware they were doing a public beta of the RPG. That's actually got me more excited as I'll get a chance to check it out before buying. I know I'll get it regardless but that will be fun to see.

Its not a public playtest, they are just opening the playtest to all kickstart backers.