My arsenal deck nightmare.

Duck21

Eh, there isn't any blank space in the book. I may be misunderstanding, but it seems some people would rather pieces of art be removed to pack things chalk full of rules. Which we could have done but, you know, art is cool.

Yeah.

Again, I've heard conflicting reports.

I'm more inclined to think it will be great (because I am after all a USUAL suspect fanboi, apparently).

More art is better methinks. I would have been fine with no upgrade cards at all in the book.

But I'm an arse.

Edited by Ausplosions

The thread you started seemed to imply you didn't want to buy the wave 1 cards because you thought they will be included in the wave 2 decks. And the answer is no, they will not.

To clarify completely and absolutely:

Wave 1 Decks: Released at Gen Con this year contain cards for all wave 1 models and no wave 2 models.

Wave 2 Decks: Released early 2014 contain all cards for all wave 2 models and no wave 1 models.

Question: Will there be a combined deck at some point?

Answer: I don't know. Maybe. But it's not the next thing on the agenda. It may be a full year after the wave 2 decks are out, it may never happen. I don't know. But I am not in a position to say one way or another.

Thank you very much.