A note on spoilers

Mako

(This isn't me talking as a mod, but as someone that's not read all the fluff yet)

If you want to discuss the new fluff, and I can understand that because the bits I've read so far are pretty damn good, can you please put something like [spoilerS] at the start of your thread title?

A lot of the community don't have the book yet, and it sucks to discover something pivotal to a story's awesomeness by going into a thread you don't realise will be full of those details.

Thanks all!

I agree with all of this, but the first point of this CRACKED ARTICLE of movie enjoyment is very interesting.

Spoilers just aren't very nice towards people who get worked up over their makebelive, but they never truly dissapoint.

I wouldn't go so far as calling them rude because most of the time people don't spoil stuff on purpose.

I bumped into a spoily topic a week and a half ago and it just got me pumped over reading the Twisted Fates more, so I must say this article is right on that point.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Maybe this thread could get a stickied or something?

(This isn't me talking as a mod, but as someone that's not read all the fluff yet)

If you want to discuss the new fluff, and I can understand that because the bits I've read so far are pretty damn good, can you please put something like [spoilerS] at the start of your thread title?

A lot of the community don't have the book yet, and it sucks to discover something pivotal to a story's awesomeness by going into a thread you don't realise will be full of those details.

Thanks all!

I blame you for this since while we were wandering to the painting area you and Shine brought it up! *grin*

That's still the only bit I've read, how bad is that! I really have to find time to sit down and read the rest. I'm not allowed to not go into threads...

But I reckoned it was a good plan to mention it before the growing numbers of fluff discussion threads made it a nightmare for avoiding finding out the twists before people got to read them. I got lucky and only read the spoilers for the one story I've already read, but I can't imagine everyone will be that lucky!