GenCon online orders question

Jonasty

I was just curious for folks who may have ordered from Wyrd during the GenCon periods previously. I know they do the special edition models when you hit a certain price point on your order which I'm really looking forward to doing this year.

My question is, do you have to specifically order Malifaux stuff or can you order other Wyrd products and have it all count towards the total? I want to pick up the new Puppet Wars game but I'm thinking I might hold off till GenGon weekend as that will put me solidly over the $100 threshold for the Miss mini. Also, if it is only Malifaux specific products, I assume old product is good towards it as well. It doesn't have to be the new GenCon stuff only, correct?

Thanks for any feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

If previous years are anything to go by, there will be new crews available at GenCon that won't make it to your local stores until the very end of the year, and perhaps not until early 2014. Plus the promo miniatures only available during GenCon week. I'm saving any spare cash until August ;)