Win FREE Terrain!

Win FREE Pre-Kickstarter Release Terrain from Impudent Mortal!

Impudent Mortal is gearing up for the launch of our second Kickstarter and to help get the word out we are giving away FREE terrain before it is even available on Kickstarter!

We are coming back to Kickstarter with an expanded line of table top gaming terrain including new buildings, wall and bridges, but you’ll have a chance to win one of our new ‘L’ or ‘T’ buildings before you can even pledge for them!

When the event hits 250 people attending the event, one person will be chosen at random and they will receive and one ‘L’ or ‘T’ building of their choice. And to make things even more exciting for every additional 250 people attending we’ll give away another building!

Come join today!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Impudent-Mortal/385343151520006?ref=hl

How does it scale against malifaux models?

Very well, it's all designed for 28mm figs. I'm working on getting some stuff painted (I personally suck, but I've got some talented friends) and I'll be putting together some layouts with figs so you can get a good Idea of the scale.

In the meantime here's a steampunk bridges that I did that a friend painted.

post-11427-1391192969453_thumb.jpg

post-11427-13911929694931_thumb.jpg

The bridge comes with 3 removable sections so you can vary the length depending on the scenario that you're playing

post-11427-13911929693786_thumb.jpg

post-11427-13911929694167_thumb.jpg