M2E: Fluff Manual?

Hello, I have a confession to make: I haven't read all of the fluff.

I've read the fluff in the 1.0 Rulebook (the only book I own besides the rules manual) and I really loved it. I got the book cheap relatively recently when someone wanted to sell it to me. I bought it for the fluff, and I thought it was great. I was considering buying the rest of the books, but then the announcement for Malifaux 2.0 came out. I don't want to buy 3 more books just for the (awesome) fluff. What would be really amazing is if Wyrd released a "story manual" which contained all of the actual stories/fluff from the rest of the books (including book 1) I would buy it in a heartbeat. It would be a great way to introduce any newbies to fluff once 2nd edition came out, and I would be really grateful for not having to buy three new $35 books.

My reasoning is pretty selfish, but what do you guys think? Would it be worth it to you?

Seems like fertile ground for a kickstarter. Maybe with some background and setting elements to be used as a GM tool for Through the Breach...

No stats or anything just all the fluff so far, artwork, some descriptions of non-factional beasts/monsters/spirits/demons/whatever in Malifaux, some maps, descriptions of places, maybe even something on what old Earth is like.... (to come with a plushie Kaeris as a stretch goal, naturally).