The MEME Thread!

Some awesome contributions there. I was wondering if I was going to be left to my own devices, like a lonely silurid.

[Actually had some bog terrain on the HeroScape board we played on last Friday, so only one of my silurids felt homesick without his brothers or his swamp.]

I feel ya on those tails. They, like the the trees, seem to suffer from something in the molding process, where one side shrank, the other side expanded, and never the both shall meet.

Some awesome contributions there. I was wondering if I was going to be left to my own devices, like a lonely silurid.

[Actually had some bog terrain on the HeroScape board we played on last Friday, so only one of my silurids felt homesick without his brothers or his swamp.]

I feel ya on those tails. They, like the the trees, seem to suffer from something in the molding process, where one side shrank, the other side expanded, and never the both shall meet.

I love memes! I hope you don't mind if I keep on contributing...^^

In my last game we also played on a half-swamp-table. It was a totally different feel for the silurids!

Maybe these tails aren't molded correctly. But my crafting skills still suck XD

I love memes! I hope you don't mind if I keep on contributing...^^

In my last game we also played on a half-swamp-table. It was a totally different feel for the silurids!

Maybe these tails aren't molded correctly. But my crafting skills still suck XD

By all means, please do so. I need to keep better track of all of the horrible puns that happen during our games, so I can meme them.

This just had a river (of ick) run through it. It was fun for some of the technicalities. He's on the bridge, hovering over the swamp, he's not homesick at all. We had shared Line in the Sand, running right down the middle of the bridge. Made it sooo much fun to guard, until aRaspy kept eating my fishsticks. That ability is far too potent. Now I know how gremlins feel when Stitched, Hoarcats, or Ama No Zako come to call.

I wouldn't call mine great. I should probably have used greenstuff, liquid or otherwise, but I settled on just using school glue to fill the gaps.

By all means, please do so. I need to keep better track of all of the horrible puns that happen during our games, so I can meme them.

This just had a river (of ick) run through it. It was fun for some of the technicalities. He's on the bridge, hovering over the swamp, he's not homesick at all. We had shared Line in the Sand, running right down the middle of the bridge. Made it sooo much fun to guard, until aRaspy kept eating my fishsticks. That ability is far too potent. Now I know how gremlins feel when Stitched, Hoarcats, or Ama No Zako come to call.

I wouldn't call mine great. I should probably have used greenstuff, liquid or otherwise, but I settled on just using school glue to fill the gaps.

In my very first game I was clever enough to leap in the very first round crossing a very dusty road. One silurid failed to leap and dried out a bit^^ I've never played against an Avatar yet. I'm still learning the game and have too little time to do so.

What a great idea! I had expected LGS to be like glue but it wasn't....