Minion upgrades & what would you like to see

kross1

Personally, I don't know how many times I have wanted more from a particular minion (mostly because I love the sculpt & after time I begin to develop fondness for them). One example is my female gunsmith, I would gladly pay 8as for Nimble & a positive flip on def, especially w/them increasing pool limits.

Anyone else?

Kross

at first i thought this was kind of an unnessisary level of complexity added to the game, but then, as i got to thinking about it, i really enjoy the idea. Granted i don't know what any of the upgrades are, so it's all wild speculation at this point. but i'm good at that. =]

for the longest time i was a big Lady J player, and always found the Judge to be just a little lacking. But i couldn't quite put my finger on where it was that he was letting me down. Often he would die rather easily, but that could be my fault... who knows. but having maybe a defesive upgrade for him, or a speed boost to position him a little more effectively, that would be very nice.

I feel the same when i switched to Marcus and found the Sabertooth to be squishier than i'd like him to be. i mean, he's a big scary cerberous, i felt like a little survivability would have done him well, maybe they will have armor that i could add. i would sculpt some to he looked like a 3 headed BattleCat. (a cookie for you if you caught that reference!)

For that matter, it would be nice to take some kind of offensive upgrade that you could tack on when you realized you brought a bunch of knives to a gun fight. haha