Need help with few Pig rules

Vinncent

Just moved a few battles against Gremlins with my Guild crew and I have two questions:

1. If a Piglet use Pigcharge (Cg 10") action from a 5" against model that is on the side of the building, what happens with continue the Push after resolving attack, when behind target of the attack there no free space?

2. A similar situation as above, when the target of Pigcharge is an inch or two from the wall of the building, with the wall behind him?

3. If I shoot (to death :D) a Stuffed Piglet from one action (2+ damage), is the It Goes Pop! ability activates befor the Pig is remove from the table?

Thanks.

Just moved a few battles against Gremlins with my Guild crew and I have two questions:

1. If a Piglet use Pigcharge (Cg 10") action from a 5" against model that is on the side of the building, what happens with continue the Push after resolving attack, when behind target of the attack there no free space?

You would be unable to continue the Push past the target (unless the Pig was also flying in which case you might be able to continue). Essentially you Push up to the model make the Nibble Strike (if you want to as it is a May) and then stop in base contact.

2. A similar situation as above, when the target of Pigcharge is an inch or two from the wall of the building, with the wall behind him?

If there is space for the base you continue the push beyond the target until you can go no further (again Flying may allow you to continue further).

3. If I shoot (to death :D) a Stuffed Piglet from one action (2+ damage), is the It Goes Pop! ability activates befor the Pig is remove from the table?

Thanks.

It is an "interupt" to the normal resolution sequence. If you look at the Clarifications and Errata Doc here under Damage Resolution it lays out the resolution steps. Reconciling the Bacon Bomb! action from It Goes Pop! at Step 5a prior to determining if the model has been killed during step 5b. There is a bit of confusion because It Goes Pop! is not a trigger however it behaves like one and is resolved when the model suffers 2 or more Wds from a single Action.

Edited by Omenbringer

Thanks for the quick reply.

I asked the third question, because It Goes Pop! is not a trigger. So, I conclude from your statements, that the It Goes Pop! ability activates befor the Pig is remove from the table, right?

Greetings.

Yes It Goes Pop! would cause the Stuffed Piglet to Bacon Bomb before being removed from the table during step 5b of the damage resolution.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that it is perfectly acceptable to carve out a pig-shaped hole in the wall and continue the push.

One more little question:

When Stuffed Piglet's It Goes Pop! happens, do I have to make Wp Duel every time, or when I want to?

Thanks.

You have to make the Wp duel every time the conditions for It Goes Pop! are met. You can however cheat down the duel (as long as you dont have a negative twist on fate) if you want to take the Bacon Bomb! action.

You have to make the Wp duel every time the conditions for It Goes Pop! are met. You can however cheat down the duel (as long as you dont have a negative twist on fate) if you want to take the Bacon Bomb! action.

Perfect :1_Happy_Puppet1: Thank You.

@BC3: awesome *grin*

hi again,

my next questions are not exactly about Pigs, but still Gremlins and one more time I need Your help.

description of the situation:

Baoyu Gremlin and Som'er are in LJ's melee range.

1. Can Som'er take Take a Swig action on this Baoyu Gremlin targeting him exactly?

2. And can Som'er use "Git Yer Bro" targeting that engaged Gremlin?

3. Can Som'er use "Git Yer Bro" targeting another Gremlin (in 4") who is not engaged if Som'er is?

Thank You.

As none of the actions described have a :ranged icon, all of them may be performed in the situation described.

Take a Swig has no restrictions on when it may be used aside from its range. Technically, it doesn't even require line of sight (the word "target" is absent from the ability).

"Git Yer Bro" also has no restrictions on when it can be used, although Som'er must still have line of sight to the gremlin who will be getting his bro. So if LJ or anything else is blocking his LoS to the gremlin in either situation, it wouldn't work.

As none of the actions described have a :ranged icon, all of them may be performed in the situation described.

Take a Swig has no restrictions on when it may be used aside from its range. Technically, it doesn't even require line of sight (the word "target" is absent from the ability).

"Git Yer Bro" also has no restrictions on when it can be used, although Som'er must still have line of sight to the gremlin who will be getting his bro. So if LJ or anything else is blocking his LoS to the gremlin in either situation, it wouldn't work.

All clear, thanks for Your help hippodruid.