Need help with few Guild models rules

Vinncent

hi,

I have a few questions:

1. I'm uncomfortable with this question, but can someone explain me in simple words the LJ's Blind Justice spell?

2. Is the Guild Hound's Evasive 2 work against Stuffed Piglet's Bacon Bomb!?

3. Is the Ryle Gutling Gun weapon specification cumulative, when causing 2, 3 or more sever damage in one combat?

4. What happens when a model performs fall back move and on its way is a different model friendly or enemy?

Thank You.

I can answer your first question. LJ's Blind Justice spell creates an aura that gives those (but not her) within it the same ability as Perdita's ability See the Unseen. The biggest advantage of this is that it negates Pandora's Expose Fears, which requires you to beat her in a Willpower duel. Increases in Df could come from abilities that grant higher Df vs ranged attacks, like when firing into melee (the defender gets +1 Df per model it is engaged with).

I don't have my books handy for the other three.

1. Blind Justice allows all model within 6" of LJ to ignore any increases in RG and DF and any duels required to target models. This means that they ignore any harmless, pitiful, alluring, and Pandora's talent to make a WP duel to target her. Also if shooting into melee it would allow you to ignore the increase of the targets DF for being in melee.

2. Evasive gives you Armor# vs blasts so no

3. No you suffer the first severe (4) then suffer another damage flip. not sure what happens when u flip severe again though.. hmm

4. Falling back model fall back to the nearest table edge but you choose the path to try and stay out of enemy models melee range. Friendly models are still friendly, enemy models still enemies.

Edited by rgarbonzo

Thanks for the quick reply, finally the Blind Justice is clear to me.

3. so, when I flip sever damage then activate the Gutling Gun weapon specification, and when in consequence of this I fliped another sever damage card can I use the Gutling Gun weapon specification one more time?

4. so, I dont have to fall back in a straight line to table edge, right?

Ryle's Gatling gun has on the card itself that says : Gatling gun: After causing severe damage with this weapon, target suffers a dg 1/2/4 flip that can't be cheated.

so lets say ryle shoots something, get his ram trigger for Full Auto. and flips severe. now STop. you now flip again due to his weapon 1/2/4 and flip severe (lucky you) you now do it again 1/2/4. now after you stop flipping severe's or the model dies and no one cares any more.

now his trigger happens. which says: Fully automatic (Gatling gun) after inflicting damage make another Dg 1/2/4 flip against the same target which cant be cheated. now if you flip severe inflict the 4dg and then due to inflicting severe damage with a gatling gun you make and additional 1/2/4 flip.

so relatively speaking you could due upwards of 10-14 dg in a single shot.

the trigger it self only sparks the additional 1/2/4 one time but if it hits a severe it sparks more due to the weapon itself

4. From the little book pg. 57

Fall Back Move

A model making a fall back move immediately move double its Wk towards the nearest table edge. This move is not considered to be an action. During this fall back move the model may choose to not intentionally move into an enemy models melee range or into hazardous terrain if an alternate passable route exists. If the falling back model is engaged with the model that caused the lost morale duel it falls back directly away from that model. Any disengaging movement can be blocked by enemy models.

So the answer is yes you have to move towards the nearest table edge avoiding enemy models and hazardous terrain if possible unless you were engaged in which case you have to fall back directly away from the model who caused the fall back.

Basically if you lose a terrifying check you have to fall back to the nearest table edge directly away from the model who caused it.

Edited by rgarbonzo