New Englanders UNITE!

PeregrineFalcon

This topic/idea came up at a recent event, "How do the Henchman in New England coordinate events, to better server everyone?".

So this this thread will serve as a placeholder for people to find information about New England events. There will still be the standard post for specific events, but this thread will hopefully serve as an FAQ about NE Malifaux-ers, events, sharing terrain, etc.

If you are a Henchman in New England and want to be listed here just let us know, below is listed the current list of Henchman that have asked to be involved. NOTE: The page http://www.malifaux.com/Henchman.php has the most up-to-date information, this post may be less up-to-date.

Wyrd Forum Names:

Fancy Hat (Amesbury, MA)

Jonasty (Watertown, MA)

Inquisitor Wall (Chicopee, MA)

Fastenhate (Pelham, NH)

PeregrineFalco (Manchester, NH)

Silas Cordell (Manchester, NH)

Trunks651 (Litchfield, CT)

We also have a separate mailing list to help coordinate, but post here first to get the quickest response.

If you're looking for demos, pick-up games, tournaments, this is the place. New England is pretty big, but just about everywhere (except northern Maine) is within in a 3-4 hour drive. So if you're in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont chime in and let us know where you're lacking games/henchman/events.

I'll start a post with some information about when/where I play regularly. Other henchman may want to do the same.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

I usually play Tuesdays at Myriad Games, Manchester, NH (1525 S Willow St, Manchester, NH), and have demo days available every 2nd Tuesday of the month. Just let me know. My thread for RSVP-ing these demos is here.

I am also about 15 minutes from the Game Castle, Londonderry, NH (123 Nashua Rd, Londonderry, NH), they have great terrain, and have tons of space for tournaments.

Edited by PeregrineFalco

• 2 weeks later...

Tournaments in CT are usually scheduled as follows:

Every Third Sunday of the Month:

Card Empire, 636 Migeon Avenue,Torrington, CT 06790 (860) 618-5354

$10 Entry, registration 12:30 PM, rounds start at 1 PM, goes to about 7 PM.

Every Second Saturday of the Month:

Time Machine Hobby, 71 Hilliard Street, Manchester, CT 06042 (860)-646-0610

$5 Entry, registration 12:30 PM, rounds start at 1 PM, goes to about 7 PM.

However, if you ever want to get a game in please let me know - I can usually find time!