Cards for McCabe's relics and castoffs

NeuroFire

In the interest of making my life a little easier when playing with the Relic Hunter crew, I put together some card designs for their various relics and castoffs that I can put out next to (or in one case, directly onto) the character cards. Maybe a few other Guild players would like these cards, as well? If you do, here are some images for them.

McCabe's relics:

McCabe-Relics.jpg

I think these will have a particular advantage when McCabe dismounts, as I won't have to keep referring back to his Mounted card to be sure what abilities I might have. (Though admittedly, even though they might remain printed on his card, there are some abilities here that the Dismounted McCabe cannot make any use of, such as Hunter and Settle Steed, but that's okay.)

Wastrel's castoffs:

WastrelCastoffs.jpg

With the majority of Wastrel abilities being once per Encounter, the cards will also help with keeping track of what's been used; just discard when declaring the use. (My plan for the strangemetal blade is to use a glue dot or other removable sticky thing and just put it on the card, so there's no possible confusion about damage. Here's hoping that works out.)

Thanks to Ratty for the fonts and card templates, they were quite useful for this.