Collodi (Master) and Soulstones

Miasma

Hi guys

In your lists typically how many Soulstones does Collodi have in his cache/pool? Everytime that I seem to write a list I tend to have between 5-7 in his cache, is this too many for him or does he tend to burn a few in your games with him.

Thanks for your insights

Miasma

Hi guys

In your lists typically how many Soulstones does Collodi have in his cache/pool? Everytime that I seem to write a list I tend to have between 5-7 in his cache, is this too many for him or does he tend to burn a few in your games with him.

Thanks for your insights

Miasma

0-2 if you're doing it right. If you can buy another model with Collodi, do it. The worth of an extra model is way more than a soulstone to him, imo. The reason is that his cheap puppets all have very nasty effects. Leaving 3 soulstones allows a few healing flips or soulstone flips... However, a Wicked Doll causes nasty things on the field and can warp to Collodi at any time and be scrapped for a soulstone if you really need one. Collodi doesn't. In addition, the marionettes prevent cheating and have a positive flip on attack. You are going to eat through your opponents' stones with them. You can also bounce damage to a marionette...let it die...pick up the counter...make another marionette.