Please give me advice for Molly 35 SS Crew!

aluminum

Hello.I have played hamelin,but he is hitted by cuddle.(and all my rats were killed by dolls.OTL)

so,I think I need to get a 2nd master.look for many masters,Molly is a quick and tricky henchmen.

I want pick her,But i don't find cool 35ss Crew list which is leaded by Molly.

Can you give me advices?

P.S I'm no good at english.because I am a korean.please making your advice easy to read.

May be something like this:

Ressurectionists Crew - 35 - Scrap

Molly Squidpiddge -- 5 Pool

Grave Spirit [1ss]

Crooligan [4ss]

Crooligan [4ss]

Rogue Necromancy [10ss]

Rotten Belles [4ss]

Rotten Belles [4ss]

Yin, the Penangalan [8ss]

And summon a Sybell with the first 2 Corpse Counter you get!

But Molly as a leader has a plenty of crew hiring restrictions! So that’s her biggest problem. You are only allowed to hire models with the "Bell" or "SF Horror" characteristic.

Check out: http://malifaux.com/Crew.php

Edited by PZN
Add: Crew Creator Link

Molly summon Sybell easy?

Yep, if she is possible to get 2CC within 6". She just need a 8:crows and she can use a SoulStone to get Sybell.

May be change the two Crooligan's against a Dead Doxy and one more Bell if you don't like them.

But remember all Molly can hire is:

Grave Spirit [1ss] OR Necrotic Machine [2ss]

Crooligan [4ss]

Dead Doxy [5ss]

Madame Sybelle [6ss]

Rogue Necromancy [10ss]

Rotten Belles [4ss]

Yin, the Penangalan [8ss]

There isn't mutch room for great combinations...

Edited by PZN

It depends on your play stile, think about something like this. Lure a enemy into position (with Bells no big challenge) if your Bells have some APs left, try to slow the enemy or reduce his DF. Give him with molly a stoned :-fate:-fate defence flip and charge him with the threeheaded RN.

But over all to get success with Molly as a Master is quite hard.

2 corpse counters might be easy to find, they might not, it depends a lot on your opponents crew.

The crew will struggle to get counters from very tough models, but things up to Young nephlim should be easy enough to get the counters from. Unlike most ressurectionist crews, you are looking at the game providing the counter rather than hiring them in.

Not liking Cruligans means you have very little in the way of choice for your crew. I think they can be faster and tougher than they look so might be worth trying out.

If you make a Molly lead crew you don't have many crew options. Here are the only Models Molly can hire:

Necrotic Machine

Grave Spirit

Student of Conflict

Malifaux Child

Rogue Necromancy

Yin

Madam Sybelle

Dead Doxy

Rotten Belle

Crooligan

That's it. Yin won't be released till March, supposedly, so scratch her from list building for the moment.

That means you can build a list with a support master, with more support Minions. The only Model that can do any heavy lifting is the Rogue Necromancy, a model which many people agree is a great summon, but way too fragile to hire for it's cost. Add this to the fact that your opponent is going to know this and will target the Rogue Necromancy first thing, because once it's dead all the threat from a Molly Crew disappears.

So given those considerations, and taking the fact that you don't seem to want to hire Crooligans or Sybelle this is basically the list you can build.

Ressurectionists Crew - 35 - Scrap

Molly Squidpiddge
--
5 Pool

Grave Spirit [1ss]

• Rogue Necromancy
    [10ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

• Rotten Belles
    [4ss]

You could toss Dead Doxies in there, but I personally don't rate them as worthwhile models to hire, and only occasionally to summon.

Edited by Fetid Strumpet

Personally I prefer to start most games with Sybelle, so she can help block and keep something busy.

For a "Slaughter" type strategy I would use the following Crew:

35 soulstones

Molly (5 cache)

Rogue Necromancy (10SS)

Sybelle (6SS)

Belle (4SS)

Belle (4SS)

Belle (4SS)

Dead Doxy (5SS)

Necrotic Machine (2SS)

Basically you set up Defensive position, Lure in an enemy model with the Belles, then Let Molly copy a Belles, Distract or Undress spell and use her and the Necrotic Machine debuff with the copied spell and Terrible Secrets. Then Shoot, Whip and Eat them with the Doxy, Sybelle and Rogue Necromancy.

You could also replace the Necrotic Machine with the Grave Spirit if you was worried about any additional enemy models that might get over to your Rogue Necromancy quickly without being debuffed first.

http://pullmyfinger.wikispaces.com/Molly

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I would argue with Fetid that once you have 2/3 Belles then the Dead Doxy is a better choice at that point because it brings additional debuffs some shooting and other ways to move around the board.

A Doxy activating whilst in combat can also 'inviting approach' on its own crew to get out of any melee its stuck in.

Thanks for everyone!

Crooligan...it is fast and catching object well? um....if I buy some models,I will use them into game.

(and may be they will be used hamelin,also they in the box set.waste is bad act)

So,I have curious about Molly and her crew Common play stylie.

They similer to seamus's lure and shot play?(in korea,some users called this play 'fishing')

One by one,RN And sybell killing lured model?

or.they fast and hit&run? Or they tricky and Catching object?

Because.I don't know her common play (I also read full my finger wiki,but I didn't get point)

also how use yin very cool.(I haven't knew all about yin.I know one thing about her,she's WK stat is 8.)