nooby needs help .....

leebat

Hi all

I have been playing for a couple of months and after playing the guild I have decided to try the dreamer,

Now I know he was faq'ed but did this cards get changed in the box sets?

I got the dreamer box set ,day dreams and teddy. What would you get next if you were me ?

I will say thanks in advance

Lee

I haven't heard anything about them releasing V2 cards for the dreamer, but you should see a V2 on the bottom of the card if it is. Of course if it isn't you just won't see one.

The errata to the cards is minimal, you can almost just read Nightmare as non master Nightmare when unburying and have the changes done. But check the http://www.malifaux.com/Fixes.php for the exact changes.

What you get next depends on how you want to play. There isn't a right answer, but common additions include Teddy(s) the Twins, Insidious Madness and Night Terrors.

My personal preference there for a next purchase would be without question, two sets of night terrors, even without objectives to grab they just fly around and get in the way of your opponent usually taking three successful actions to get rid of them. I do slightly love the little things:)

I have to agree with Ozz about the night terrors. It takes a lot of AP from a fair number of models to clear them out. And that is IF you can catch them. Useful distraction or actual game winner for grabbing objectives and stuff.

The only time I didn't have this problem, was when I used Ototo in a Misaki crew where he killed 2 in 2 Ap.

My only problem with the night terror, is a lack of variety for the model.

I bought the original2, but want to get more. Does any one know of night terror alternates/suitable proxy from other manufacturers?

Another +1 on the pair of Night Terrors.

I would also pick up 1 or 2 Insidious Madness for even more insane objective grabbing.

I also like Coppelius, a lot.

My Dreamer Crew Collection is like this:

Dreamer

LCB

Daydreams (x3)

Stitched Together (x2)

Insidious Madness

Coppelius

Night Terror (x2)

I also have 3 Alps, but I only ever summon them into play with Coppelius.