Templecon 2013 Event Roster

Silas Cordell

Templecon time again! From Feb 01 to 03, Steampunk (and gamers) will be taking over the Crowne Plaza in Warwick, RI.

This year we have four Malifaux events on the schedule:

Malifaux Story Encounter

Friday, Feb 1 5 PM - 12 AM

Grand Foyer (center)

Run by: Inquisitor Walls

This event will be a 25 SS, fixed master story encounter. Details on the encounter to follow.

Malifaux Templecon Tournament

Saturday, Feb 2 10 AM - 5 PM

Grand Foyer (center)

Run by: Silas Cordell

This tournament will use the new gaining grounds document. It will be 3 rounds, fixed faction, with increasing SS levels. Round 1 will be 25 ss, round 2 will be 35 ss, and Round 3 will be either a 45 ss scrap OR a 35 ss brawl (decided by vote).

Malifaux Zombies!

Saturday, Feb 2 11 AM - 3 PM AND Sunday, Feb 3 10 AM - 12 PM

Grand Ballroom (left)

Run by: Inquisitor Walls

Battle waves of zombies using Malifaux characters!

• 2 weeks later...

hey, pretty sure i will be at templecon on saturday... im thinking about gettin in on the tourney but im only there 1 day so 10 - 5 may be a bit too long... is anyone gonna be there for pick up games? would love to learn some malifaux play and meet some more players in the new england area... im a pretty new player in terms of amount of games played?

is the zombie challenge allow you to bring your own crews to the table? that sounds really fun too..

thanks... seeya.

Dropped by for a quick second... good to meet ya silas.... tables were much better than what i saw last year... was a little bummed no one was kickin around lookin for pick up games... me and my buds were gonna play, but ran into the law.... (also known as we got kicked out for not havin badges) haha.... oh well, hopefully next year will be bigger... although warmahordes has that con wrapped up... so seems like not too many malifaux players? anyway the games i observed for the little while i was there looked pretty good... hope everyone had a good time.

---------- Post added at 07:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

also? no zombie malifaux on saturday? thought that would of been cool..

wow... guess i missed emm all... i got in and asked the henchman at the tourney if anyone was around looking for pick-up games and he said no... so i waited around at the tables for a bit and chatted with some friends saw no one was there playing.. my bad.. maybe it was going on somewhere else but i figured no meant no... the tourney looked like a ton of fun though..

as for silly not havin a badge... yea.. absolutely.. but..... ive gone to t-con for like the last 4 years for the weekend and this time around i only had the day... we couldnt get there early enough for the tourney and after hearing there was no one there for pick up games we decided to just leave instead of payin $30 to stand around for another half hour and leave... just didnt work out this year and it would not have been worth the cash... i do wish i could afford to support the cause but without doing anything we decided it wasnt the thing to do... next year the plan is full weekend again, hopefully.