UK Malifaux Masters 2012/13 - 12th/13th January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's nice. We've already made it though and been using it for a while. But you can all use whatever tags you like to tweet about the event

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

You all complain about everything like old women!

new tag #mfxmasters no date. We'll build a story year after year therefore needing no date

Edited by Neverata

Ok people!

Live draw will be tomorrow night at 8pm. Only the masters entrants can be on the Skype call for the draw. Add my on my skype (on my profile)

Everyone else can listen to it live at; twitch.tv/ukrocky

After each pairings, there will be a chance for the pair (If on the call) to smack talk their opponents or talk about their excitement (I'm looking at you Joel!)

Looking forward to speaking to you all tomorrow

Edited by Neverata

ROUND 1

Table 1 Joel Henry VS Martin Wodehouse

Table 2 Timmy Brown VS Liam Toop

Table 3 David Brown VS Jimmy Balderstone

Table 4 Shouty Dave Powell VS Robert Balmforth

Table 5 Aidan Kirk VS Luke Cocksedge

Table 6 Dom Westerland VS Craig Johnson

Table 7 Paul Hansell VS James Doxey

Table 8 Oli Nicholls VS Ant Hoult

Competition Time! This for all players NOT attending the Masters.

Email me at jo@wyrd-games.net with your prophecies on who will win each Game. The people with the highest number of correct prohecies (draws will all go into the draw) will go into a draw to win a ticket to this years Singles GT. Keep your eyes peeled for other competitions and chances to be put into this draws on this thread and on Twitter #mfxmasters

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Also - people requiring Rock City taxi travel should let me know by tomorrow in case I need to get us a large vehicle!

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Timetable is up on the Main post