UK Malifaux Masters 2012/13 - 12th/13th January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry. You're my second favourite....perhaps you should come to rock city with us Martin :P

High praise indeed.

Rock City... it was 2005 the last time I last went in there, a wretched hive of scum and villainy!

...I'll think about it.

*Edit: Luke and I are both up for Rock City. I convinced him that it was much the same as the Blue Oyster Club so he's well up for it.

Edited by Soul Puppet
Update

I only have 3 lists in. For the people who dont frequent the forums very often; tough! They need to be in by 7.30 on Friday or the penatly is -1TP. If I do not receive the lists by Saturday morning by 8am there will be a further points penalty added on to this of -2TP putting you a game behind before we start. No leniency.

At this late stage I am delighted to announce the following:

Aside from the lovely framed art and plaque marking your achievement as 1st, 2nd and 3rd most awesome player, we have some online voucher codes for the wyrd store as prize support.

A big thank you as usual to Wyrd for supporting me and the malifaux community; long may it continue!

There may also be a spoon, if I remember to get one ;)

Fraid not! It's all for first second and third....You'll get my appreciation. A prized thing

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Hey all

Check out all the comps running (all detailed in the main post)

Get involved! Cheer on the people you want to win ;)

You can follow my twitter for up to date odds, winners and losers