favourite effigy to use with Collodi

Pox

I'm quite surprised, because my universal favourite effigy for Collodi is the Arcane Effigy. 1st it give you another initiative sink. 2nd through Conduit Aether Collodi can cast another Breath Live which gives you 2 -3 additional Meele Experts where you need them. Because the Effigies usually stay behind and don't jump in with all the Marionettes or Wicked Dolls. 3rd Arcane Reservoir is nice. 4th it attacks vs. Ca and being able to target another stat, don't have issues with defensive stance can be a game saver.

Second most favourite is the Carrion Effigy, because it simply is a must have if you field Stitched Together, which are a really tremendeous minion for Collodi. The carrion Effegy removes this very annoying immunities to Wp duels that hurt the stitched so much.

i second Tiaden: Neiter the Brutal, Mysterious or Hodgepode do something that really "improves" Collodis skill par excellance... the Arcane indeed is a real "in your face" as explained above. The Carrion works great with stiched and aganist Haemlincrews i consider it a must have... as it removes the Bully feature and you can kill of that nasty guy with your dolls so much more easier that way...