Judge and Immediate Revenge

spydr261

Question

When Judge uses Blades and Bullets or Blades and Bullets to attack an Onryo and hits with the pistol part of the attack, does he take damage from Immediate Revenge? Based on this ruling I know that these spells don't follow the normal ranged and melee rules so are the Longarm and Longarm pistol strikes granted by the spells considered melee and ranged strikes respectively? Or are they something else altogether?

4 answers to this question

Blades and Bullets and Bullets and Blades are spells that allow a melee and ranged strike (or vice a versa) to be preformed as a single AP.

Once successfully cast though they are essentially a normal melee and ranged strike so would draw Wd's from Immediate Revenge for each of the strikes.

Isn't Immediate Revenge only for ranged strikes? Am I misremembering? So you'd take it once for either of those spells, for the ranged strike.

Good catch (knew I should have re-read the wording), yes Immediate Revenge would only pop off the Ranged Strike from Bullets and Blades or Blades and Bullets.