Hoffman with Coppelius

Palmerdoc13

I was curious on some clarifications on coppelius in a hoffman list. I keep seeing people posting him in a list for the 10ss cost (9ss + 1ss for out of faction). My card reads that hoffman can take him at no additional cost though. So is his actual cost 9ss? Also, he possesses an ability that forces living models to take morale duels after he obtains an eyeball counter. Does this extend to friendly models as well? For instance, if used with performers for their solid synergy, would the performers have to take morale tests after coppelius gets an eyeball? The whole "hoffmans playdate in wonderland" crew has increased in stock to me because everyone at my local gaming store plays guild and it gives me the option to play hoffman without using the same models everyone else does.

I absolutely admit. This is the 1 and only reason why I would ever buy him is that I could take coppelius with hoffman. I don't know how but hoffman+ coppelious with whatever else just sounds so sick its disgusting. I would so run hoffman for no other reason than to be able to play him in guild I would so do that and run with it.

I hate how book 4 had to come out I just plain can't buy earlier models pre book 4 for like 1-2 months so I can't afford to run him atm via finances. But that option sounds to good to be true around dec or so so I could plop him and coppel down on the same table it just makes me dream everloving horror for opposing crews when I can get it up and running.