The unofficial Green Justice set!

Mako

Yeah, I have both the lilith and colette gremlin pictures on my computer from back when I started the green justice set. Spiku had a real skill with the gremlin parody thing!

For now though, I'm content with the gremlins I've got done. I might add an austringer and totem to that crew, but I'm not going to even think about starting any new ones until I get through the backlog of projects I have. Lucius alone will take dozens of hours to complete, and he's not the top of the list either!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have both the lilith and colette gremlin pictures on my computer from back when I started the green justice set. Spiku had a real skill with the gremlin parody thing!

For now though, I'm content with the gremlins I've got done. I might add an austringer and totem to that crew, but I'm not going to even think about starting any new ones until I get through the backlog of projects I have. Lucius alone will take dozens of hours to complete, and he's not the top of the list either!

To bad, but understandable.