Som'er Pig List 15 SS - help/ advice anyone

Iarumas

Hi,

we are going to play a few quick demo games in a store this thursday. I want to try my gremlins, but at 15 SS.

So far, I thought about fielding:

Som'er (with 1 SS Cache)

1 Mosquito

2 Bayou Gremlins

1 Hog Whisperer

1 Piglet

Of course, my plan is to 'Git yer bro' all the time and, depending on my hand, build 'squitos and Piglets to cause some mayhem.

Any further ideas? I'm not that sure about the Hog Whisperer since he's expensive.

The demo list you have up there will not showcase Som'er very well (there just isn't enough meat for any of his strategies). A balanced list like will need a lot more soulstones (for the little guys not more support).

I would recommend something like:

Outcasts Crew - 15 - Scrap

Som'er Teeth Jones
--
2 Pool

2 Giant Mosquitos [4ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

This will allow Som'er to do everything for the Pig Boomerang except for make them fly.

Or you could go Gunline with:

Outcasts Crew - 15 - Scrap

Som'er Teeth Jones
--
3 Pool

2 Giant Mosquitos [4ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

He can run a gunline fairly well with the Skeeters draining the control hand and the death of all those Gremlins adding to his.

I would emphasize though that I would not recommend either of these particular crews for Demo's.

Ophelia would be a much better choice for demoing Gremlins at this point level.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

why using the Hogwhisperer...? would rather take a slop hauler for the healing (at this SS rate thats really something powerful)

To make the pig fly, though with only one pig the points are wasted (the Slop Hauler would be as well though since there isn't enough anything to really spam healing, especially after the last Bayou Gremlin is killed).