New player in San Francisco Bay area

soulsculptor

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I dunno if you heard about Game Kastle opening a branch in Fremont.

Although there is yet to be a local Malifaux Meta, I'll be willing to drive to Fremont to have a scrap or 2.

I drove last night to play a game of WarmaHordes... it was fun.

Hey All,

I started playing a couple months ago in the San Jose area. I have since then moved north to the East Bay (Oakland Area), and wanted to see if there are any play groups around. Please let me know. I look forward to meeting up.

Thanks!

Hey there.

Check out EndGame in Oakland on Wednesday nights. A guy named Lance plays then and is hoping to build up a regular group there again.

Good hunting!

EndGame is a great store (even if parking can be difficult). At the time I was there I was playing Warmachine, but there are many players there that play a wide variety of games. If someone started a Wed night Malifaux I would second trying that out. The store technically closes most nights around 8, but they let gamers stay inside till about 11-12.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I will be at EndGame tomorrow if anyone wants to join. I am thinking of showing up between 12-2PM and going for a match or two. Please let me know if anyone would be interested.

As to all of the San Jose players, I would still like to drop by every other month. Gas has been killing me on a weekly basis to make the drive now, and I should take advantage of a local gameshop. Hope to see you guys up here some time!

• 3 weeks later...