35ss tournament in Sheffield 19th January 2013

ninjahamster

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest malifaux order I made hasnt arrived in time :S Does anyone have a copy of the voodoo doll, and convict gunslinger stat cards, that I can borrow tomorrow?

(infact, if the 'store' shop is open I can pick them up then, just dont want to turn up with my crew and not be able to use it :) )

convict gunslinger, no problems - and I might be able to supply the voodoo doll card too as I can use the digital version from my iPad if I need it. Zoraida is probably getting used in a couple of the games though.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

At the moment there's a cm or two of snow, but gritters have been doing a pretty good job on the main roads. Tweet me to remind me and I'll give you an update when I get home (around 7-8 tonight)

I will - thanks! :)

Apparently the guys at the shop will be in from around 8am,so if you get in early bang on the shutters and they'll let you in - there's a takeaway around the corner that does brekkie apparently.

Hopefully the snow will not affect things, - it's right in the centre so all the roads will be clear and hopefully the trains will be ok - if anyone has any issues let me know - first game isn't till 10am so hopefully it'll be ok

So barring any 'The Day After Tomorrow' shenanigans due to the weather the York lot will be there around 9ish.

We'll have an hour or two to kill after the event. Can anyone recomend a nice pub for us to head to before the train back? I think it's safe to assume we'll have worked up a bit of a thirst during the day.

Well folks, it's still snowing. Roads in the centre of town are running alright, but outside of the main roads it's pretty questionable. I did see 3 gritters on my way home though.

Will keep you posted on how things are going in Sheffield, but obviously that doesn't really have any impact on how successfully you all can get here.

Hope inclement weather doesn't stop many/any folks from being able to get here.

Thanks again to everyone that came - Hope everyone had a good time, the only thing I regret is ordering the hot enchilada at lunch :D :D

Full results are below:

1st Jimmy Balderstone Ten Thunders

2nd Nathan Chenery Outcasts

3rd James Doxy Guild

Robert Balmforth Guild

Paul Hansel Resurrectionists

Ade Roberts Outcasts

Maria Wieland Outcasts

Anthony Hoult Arcanists

Jakab Sennett Resurrectionists

Adam Padley

Robin Everrett

Jeremy Anderson Resurrectionists

Stuart Cain Ten Thunders

Andy Wiseman Arcanists

Sam Wood

Dave Chandler Arcanists

Mike Taylor Resurrectionists

Adrian Mills Outcasts

Alex Morland Arcanists

Best Painted - James Doxy with his Guild

I think the above factions are correct.

I'll be uploading the results to rankings hq shortly

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Rankings uploaded.

It was close at the top - full breakdown of the top 6:

TP VP+ VP- VP Diff

Jimmy Balderstone Ten Thunders 11 20 6 14

Nathan Chenery Outcasts 11 19 7 12

James Doxy Guild 10 16 5 11

Robert Balmforth Guild 8 15 7 8

Paul Hansel Resurrectionists 8 16 9 7

Minor error just been corrected, due to the two Ade's playing each other first round and the scores getting mixed up - doesn't affect any prizes or anything :)

Edited by ninjahamster