birdbath

Can't wait to get paint it up but I was wondering what lists go well with his avatar?

I heard that pigs are good with him and a hog whisperer but apart from that I have no idea.

I am going to buy some more models soon but I am not sure what to buy.

At the moment I have:

ophelia box

3 young lacroix

2 slop haulers

4 bayou gremlins

Oh and Som'er

Thanks,

BB

Edited by birdbath

The Avatar of Indulgence definately favors the Pig Boomerang Lists as well as the balanced lists. You will find all the models that really make these two lists shine also work really well after the change.

The list I usually run with him is

Outcasts Crew - 30 - Scrap

Som'er Teeth Jones
--
4 Pool

+ Som’er and Peaches, Avatars of Indulgence
[2ss]

2 Giant Mosquitos [4ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Hog Whisperer
    [5ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

Even though ASomer has all those tastey tricks with a gunline, I find at 35ss points I struggle to fit him in and all the other stuff you would need (Ophelia, Slops and so on). At higher point games (say, 40ss or higher) he's one of the first things that goes in.

Again, I agree with Omenbringer. ASomer loves the Pig List at 35ss. One trick I like to do is farm high tomes in my hand for the first few turns to get off the 'She Ain't Fat' trigger lots when he finally manifests. I'd be inclined to take something like this -

Outcasts Crew - 35 - Scrap

Som'er Teeth Jones
--
8 Pool

+ Som’er and Peaches, Avatars of Indulgence
[2ss]

1 Giant Mosquito [2ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Bayou Gremlin
    [2ss]

• Hog Whisperer
    [5ss]

• Malifaux Rat
    [2ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

• Piglet
    [3ss]

Similar to the last list but a little lighter on the Gremlins. Why's this you ask? Well, I tend to use so many with Ophelia I fancy something different. Their main use here to kill them in Turn Two AFTER Somer manifests with Larva to net you the totems without ditching the cards. Also, you might grab a few high tomes off them dying too.

One note about the list - it tends to do nothing for the first few turns before pegging it across the board in turn three with a mass Skeeter activation.

Or I might be playing it work. Who knows. Ha.

Sommer can attach to 4 mosquitos, and they are a pretty handy model which can summon more of themselves. I would suggest getting the full 4 when you can. Almost everyone I know who runs Sommer uses 4 at some point in their game (although it is common to only have 1 or 2 in the starting list).

It is a loop hole in a balancing point for the skeeters and probably why Gremlin's Luck is seen as such a broken spell now (prior to this it wasn't really a huge deal). Aside from the guarantied healing and Larva target there is zero reason to take a Malifaux Rat. I rather wish you couldn't take them with Som'er.