Painted Mr. Tannen

Darios

So up for Something really new: the first of my new plastic minis is done... took me just about 2,5 Hours so actually pretty fast.. had a blast painting him and really like the little bugger now... think i'll field him in the next game with my Pandora Crew!

i went with the alternate arm supplied with the sprue holding a gamecard and decided it should be the 7 :masks as that's what he does need to get his (0) speel going!

PanoramaTannen.jpg

Hope you like him and i'm glad for C&C as always!

More minis in my Painting Project (link in my Signature!)

Impressive stuff My order finally arrived so itching to have a crack at this guy

Well he was the first beeing assembled from my Order i recommend: dont clip away the round tags und his shoes! i used them as rods to pin him to the base! worked great....

Quite finely done. He looks phenomenal.

Thanks a lot! I think the plastics really shine when given a good paintjob... whilst painting i noticed tons of detail i wouldn't have noticed otherwise...

Great looking Tannen, painting fits his...personality, and all looks great.

Mind if I ask your recipe for his clothes? They're pretty spot-on with his artwork.

actually that's exactly what i tried to do ^^ painted him with his artwork from the new book next tto me... never did that before but it was quite fun trying to get the colours roughly right.

Clothes are pretty easy actually... i use GW colours (mostly the old ones)

Starting of with his shirt: after black priming painted it dawnstone. then mixed graveyard earth and dawnstone 50/50 and painted all but the deepest recesses... then started adding white to the mix making highlights in just 2 steps (the last one having reaally much white in the mixture...)

The trousers and vest were made by basecolouring them in a mixture of black, Adeptus battlegrey and graveyard earth mixed in the same order in 20/40/40

then just added Graveyard twice for 2 steps of highlights. all done.

actually in the artwork the vest seems slightly lighter than the trousers but i like the uniform touch and so stopped there...