Painting Rotten Belle Flesh?

D-A-C

Hey everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone with experience painting Rotten Belles, would have a recipe for painting a Rotten Belle's flesh using Games Worksop Paints?

I've managed to successfuly paint living human models easily with Tallarn Flesh, Elf Flesh etc, but I'm really stumped when it comes to deciding what colour to paint the Seamus' Ladies of Ill Repute.

Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated, and as I said, I have too many Games Workshop paints to afford to buy completely new sets, so it would be preferable if I could use those.

Thanks.

DAC -

Salutations.

There are as many methods to paint a zombie as there are to skin a cat. Only two rules apply universally, everyone has their own opinion on what works best and the right way always includes a lot of gore.

For my part, I mix a little necrotic flesh or nurgling green with some elf flesh as a base and wash with green, purple or brown inks in strategic places. This creates a blotchy skin tone for a freshly dead look. Highlight with grey mixed with your base and finalize it all with black and red glazes in the gory spots.

There are more advanced techniques but this is a great foundation to build from.

Feel free to PM me with questions.

noxweiler