Malifaux Apps?

Envy

I'll be the luddite in this conversation then :P

I really don't like to see people just tinkering with their phones/ipads during games, never mind making using the phone/ipad an integral part of the game :(

To be fair though I work on a PC all day, so my relationship with Tech is generaly soured by that.

I don't understand why doing something that speeds up the game effectively and efficiently is a problem.

If they're screwing around and not paying attention then sure, but a blanket hate for the use of such a powerful and helpful tool boggles my mind

I've compiled a list of a couple of malifaux webpages that i use when playing here.

I've developed this with a mate, and it's as optimized for phone screen as we could make it, and we're planning on adding some more stuff.

It works for both iPhone and android as it's just normal webpages.

dude, this is awesome... will bookmark immediately!

• 3 weeks later...
I don't understand why doing something that speeds up the game effectively and efficiently is a problem.

If they're screwing around and not paying attention then sure, but a blanket hate for the use of such a powerful and helpful tool boggles my mind

Didn't say it was a problem, just my own personal opinion and part of my decision to play tabletop games, is to get away from screens/technology, which I associate with work.

And to be clear, I'd never bring it up as an issue if my opponent was using such a device.

I also watch very little TV - perhaps 1-2 hours a week if something I specificaly want to watch is on (last one being a run of Shakesphere plays on the BBC). But I do like to have the radio or music playing, whilst I read or paint minis.

Hopefully I've unboggled your mind ;)

• 1 month later...