Bad JuJu

GTDemon777

I like using him both as a threat, so the enemy doesn't know where he's coming from and also as a midgame offense followed by late game objective grabber. Yesterday played against my son (Freikorps + Lazarus) and did exactly that. He was keeping lazarus and the flammenwerfer in positions to cover each other against a collodi attack so when I launched it I also had Juju pop up to distract people. Juju died to a lucky shot after killing a freikorpsman but then just came back the next turn to accomplish my stake claim scheme.

Doesn't sound like much for a 10ss model but he also slowed down their early turn movement as they tried to keep him from popping up anywhere that mattered.

I've played several games with him in a Zoraida crew, and with good success. I like using obey to move a couple enemy models up next to him, so he can get off a Flurry and a Landslide on his activation. He's not exactly a powerhouse, but he's very good at diverting an opponent's attention.

The last game I played, he managed (with the help of Zoraida's obey) to kill an austringer, a death marshal, and an executioner. The diversion he was creating while doing that I credit to wiping out an entire 35ss crew. The best thing I did with him is going toe-to-toe with the executioner and then suiciding with landslide, denying him the chance to heal.