Malifools Midsummer Malifaux Madness 2013

OldManMyke

And I think we are all balanced up. Mark (Innskip) is moving to Outcasts (and bringing Gremlins) so I think that gives us 4 players a faction.

Arcanist - Rob, Pete,Dave Chandler, And Wiseman

Resser - Matt Spooner, Dave Bartley, Nigel Doherty, Heather

Neverborn - Emma, Lee Batrick, Joel Henry, Greg Piskosz

10T - Aiden Kirk, Jimmy Balderstone, John Wharton, Sam

Outcast - Nathan Chenery, Mark (Innskp),Adrian Mills, Chris

Guild - Scott Porter, David Brown, , Danny Stones, Bruno

At the event one player from each faction will be elected captain - how you go about that election is up to you :)

We will be firming up the achievement lists today so hopefully by the end of the week they will be published so that you can all have a think about how to maximize points.

Don't worry about painted vs. unpainted models - you are welcome to either borrow or use unpainted (undercoat would be prefered though), you will just miss out on some possible painting achievement points.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ten Thunder players should note that Jimmy hasn't organised 4M, so he ain't going to win. This is fact.

In the meantime, are team Arcanist still up for a spot of totem wars to decide the leader (we can do it on the Friday evening). Shotgun the Jackalope... unless someone else wants it.

Ten Thunder players should note that Jimmy hasn't organised 4M, so he ain't going to win. This is fact.

Or has he in fact infiltrated the Malifools in an dual faction stylee? Simultaneously ensuring victory for the 10T's and keeping it fluffy (painting it blue?).

I guess we'll find out in July.

So a quick listing of what I think is going to be in the schwag bag so far.

KR Multicase Accessories Case

Turn Marker from CounterAttack

Resin goodies from Fantascape, Tiny Worlds, MDP and TerrainGeek

Lasercut Goodies from 4Ground and Sarrisa

Paint from Coat D'Arms

Custom Stolestone Poker Chips

Malifools Beermat and Wristband

Still hoping to add a few more bits and bobs to this along with some official Wyrd prize support (some colouring books would be lovely)

Anyway hopefully thats a decent set

Another day another piece of the 4M schwag bag puzzle falls into place. Those wonderful chaps at Element Games have added a £5 gift voucher for each player. Our massive thanks to them and go buy Malifaux (or any other :) ) stuff from them. Make sure you let them know that the Malifools sent you.

In other news we are very close to finalizing the achievement lists and I'm hoping we can get the drafts up by the end of the week.

Then it will be onto the special table scenarios :)