Malifools Midsummer Malifaux Madness 2013

OldManMyke

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So have spent the day pondering the 10T problem and after talking it over with Jon have come up with what I think is a workable solution.

Basically you can use 10T masters in the other factions but no mirror matches are allowed. 10T players get to pick first.

I'm assuming team 10T get to pick masters first then?

EDIT: I need to read properly

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

EDIT EDIT: Actually picking first means our opponents get to pick after knowing what we're using. I prefer the original ruling. Or you could allow mirror matches. Am I over thinking this?

Edited by CunningStunt

#M4teamresser

If only you would go and play on a motorway

Note: this is just you, not the rest of team resser

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

I'm assuming team 10T get to pick masters first then?

EDIT: I need to read properly

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

EDIT EDIT: Actually picking first means our opponents get to pick after knowing what we're using. I prefer the original ruling. Or you could allow mirror matches. Am I over thinking this?

Might be easier just to say that when your opponent announces Ten Thunders, you aren't allowed to use a dual faction master.

If only you would go and play on a motorway

Note: this is just you, not the rest of team resser

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Might be easier just to say that when your opponent announces Ten Thunders, you aren't allowed to use a dual faction master.

See, this is why you earn the big bucks. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Woot! I'm in...and gonna be on the mighty A(rcanist) team :1_Happy_Puppet1:

Got a fully painted Collette crew and others in various states of completion, what should I be working on getting painted team?

Also, been through thread, how does hiring out of faction work? Thinking Silurids, Shikome and Night Terrors with Marcus, Rusty Alice with Ramos or just Mercs in general? Apologies if it is stated and I just missed it.

And we are full with 24 paid entrants. Rob is joining the Arcanist Team which makes it nice and easy but Bruno only really has Guild :( and I need someone to go Team Outcast. So can one of the Resser or 10T players either pick up Outcasts or move to Neverborn so that I can move Joel to Outcasts.

Any help with this very much appreciated and probably worth a beer

Arcanist - Rob, Pete,Dave Chandler, And Wiseman

Resser - Matt Spooner, Dave Bartley, Nigel Doherty, Heather

Neverborn - Emma, Lee Batrick, Joel Henry, Greg Piskosz

10T - Aiden Kirk, Jimmy Balderstone, John Wharton, Sam

Outcast - Nathan Chenery, Mark Sheppard,Adrian Mills

Guild - Scott Porter, David Brown, Mark (Innskp), Danny Stones, Bruno

If you are completely stuck I can move to Outcast or Neverborn, but please bear in mind...

I only have Levi or Von Norris for Outcast, non of which are painted and I have never played Levi

I have very Limited Neverborn (Lilith and Dreamer with not much in crew selection choices) they are painted but I have only played one game with Lilith

Preferably I would prefer to move to either Resser / 10T as I have at least got some painted and some play experience with them but if you do need me to move to either outcast or NB then I will, but I better get reading / painting!

Latest update, Mark has had to pull out due to a family holiday but a long haired student called Chris is going to take his place on the Outcast faction. Slightly worried that all the Outcasts are Viktorias but we will cross that bridge when we come to it :) Still need someone for Resser or 10T to offer to move or poor Scott will be learning Gremlins :)