Molly's Whispered Secret and Magical Extension

ConqueringWyrm

Question

Molly has a spell that basically steals a spell until she casts it or casts whispered secret again (the spell that originally steals it) , can my totem use it when it uses its magical extension? It states "gain one of the target's (1) spells. " rest goes on to say the spell expires after cast by this model, etc. and can't use spells that have specific model's names in it.

Here's the scenario, molly casts whispered secret on to my rogue necromancy and steals its acid breath, then my Necrotic Machine moves up and casts it through magical extension. To me this sound legal but a bit dodgy, I'd like a clarify this before I start doing this more often.

also on a side note would that be considered cast by her for purposes of whispered secrets expiring?

5 answers to this question

Molly and her totem casting whisper from beyond can be cool, but I usually find that I want her to be taking spells that do NOT have a WP resist as that is a pretty big hole for her.

The aforementioned Acid Breath is a fantastic bomb to be dropping, especially with severe damages off of soul-stoned casts.

Edited by Gruesome