Calling all players!

Mr.Soulstone

Hello guys, atm this is just an inquiry so nothing set in stone yet!

I am interested to know how many people roughly would like to or be willing to attend a tournament in the Swindon area? Obviously this applies to anyone in the Wiltshire area as well, Swindon being fairly central, or even those who would be willing to travel to attend?

As it is a first organised tournament for our group it would most likely only be a single day!

Prizes and other malarky would be given as awards but we don't want to set anything up without knowing if there is any interest!

Feel free to contact me via this thread or via PM.

Mr. Soulstone (Cameron)

Hello guys, atm this is just an inquiry so nothing set in stone yet!

I am interested to know how many people roughly would like to or be willing to attend a tournament in the Swindon area? Obviously this applies to anyone in the Wiltshire area as well, Swindon being fairly central, or even those who would be willing to travel to attend?

As it is a first organised tournament for our group it would most likely only be a single day!

Prizes and other malarky would be given as awards but we don't want to set anything up without knowing if there is any interest!

Feel free to contact me via this thread or via PM.

Mr. Soulstone (Cameron)

I'd be up for that, but would need to know dates as far in advance as possible :)

Most likely it will be at some point in October latest will hopefully be November!

And sorry, it will most likely be fixed faction, not fixed master, I apologise for my Old man brain!

Based on timings and peoples chance of fielding a crew atm it is 30ss!

Mr. Soulstone

Edited by Mr.Soulstone

For dates check out the google+ calendar of all Malifaux related activities in the UK - see my signature below.

My suggestion would be Sunday 21st October as the following weekend is the one before the GT and there's unlikely to be a clash with a tournie in Edinburgh (and the ones before have other events on).

Obviously I would like to accomodate everyone but I will have to appeal to the masses! I can ensure it is a sunday though that's not a problem!

I will still have to clear it with the upper echelons of our club but will hopefully be able to let you know very soon!

If it goes well we might be able to make this a regular occurence. There is a a chance we can run it in October then again in December!

Mr. Soulstone

Edited by Mr.Soulstone

I will be speaking to the head honcho on wednesday so I will be able to confirm hopefully by thursday and then a date will be confirmed shortly after! Then an official thread will be released!

Those who have expressed interest so far will be contacted before the new thread is released and your place reserved!

Mr. Soulstone

Edited by Mr.Soulstone