aRamos

Brass arachnid.

Rusty alyce

Peacekeeper

Guardian

Watcher

Steam punk arachnid

Witchling stalker

With this list should be able to reactivate most things and make lots of things. Going to go for a turn 2 aRamos. The stalker is there for a cheap dispel magic on anything rusty stokes. (who loves reactivating with no down side).

And Hoffman is Mobile and aRamos is mobile so any strategy would not be too too diffcult.

Also can use the toolkit to either give double tomes to hoffman after he assimilates stoke from the brass. For a 6 of anything. (should be 5 constructs around) or just give one tome ramos to help summon. And need a 6+tome. Course still have hoffs reactivate. (give fast from tapping someyhing uniportant ...like a summoned spider.) All card dependant course. But +2 cards to filter from rusty is a bonus.

Turn 2 aRamos = dead Brass Arachnid. Rusty's too expensive, if the Peacekeeper gets taken out you're out of heavy hitters. I'd consider taking a Steamborg Executioner (or maybe Joss, if you want more reactivations) instead. I know you miss out on Burn-Out (which is really cool if you can Dispel it after the second activation), but you're crippling your list and lack proper targets for all those reactivates. Just my 2c.